Please include a formal citation when using CPIBS products in your work. Citing CPBIS helps keep track and measure the impact of its cumulative efforts and acknowledges the Center's academic and research contributions. For example, a suggested format for Mills OnLine database is:
Center for Paper Business and Industry Studies, Georgia Institute of Technology. No date. Mills OnLine (database). Last updated January 2013. MS Excel.
Internet-based data tools developed by the CPBIS researchers:
- CPBIS Data Center – Provides up-to-date data on a number of pulp and paper and economic indicators from US government sources. In addition, the data center identifies links to major national and international databases relevant to the pulp and paper industry.
- Interactive Mills OnLine – Displays online current pulp and paper mill locations in the U.S., including mill city and state, the number of grades produced, and various state and county statistics.
- Industry Announcements – Reports daily and weekly U.S. pulp and paper producer trade announcements. On January 1, 2010 CPBIS began collecting U.S. company announcements from Industry Intelligence daily and weekly updates (Industry Intelligence Inc) and have aggregated them into a separate data base.
- PaperPat – an online searchable database of 63,497 U.S. pulp and paper patents that the U.S. Patent Office (USPTO) issued between January 1, 1976 and December 31, 2003.
- CPBIS Bibliotool – Searchable bibliography focused on pulp and paper and on the research themes of the CPBIS.
- References and Links – Reflecting the significant amount of data that government and organizations are now making available, we have identified over twenty-five links to government, organization, and some commercial sites that provide general economic information as well as information specific to the pulp and paper industry.